Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Writer's Pull List: 06-16-10

Hey kids, it's time for our pull list for this week.

Arnab-note: While it is looking to be a fairly light week for me, there are some great stuff coming out this week. Suffice to say I am excited.

Matt-note: I find that as money is increasingly scarce, I care less and less about being up-to-date on everything.  Like those stupid collections of shorts that Marvel puts out for every event.

Arnab: 
Brightest Day #4
New Mutants # 14
Supernatural Beginnings End #6
The Walking Dead # 73

Matt:
Age of Heroes #2 (big maybe on that)
New Avengers #1 (Even bigger maybe.  I do not like Luke Cage)
New Mutants #14

Birds of Prey #2
Brightest Day #4

*Edit - I have no idea why I thought Batman Beyond #2 was coming out this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment