Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Writer's Pull List: 06-23-10

We didn't have too many books to review last week, but this week looks to be a very big week.

Arnab's note: Technically Birds of Prey #2 came out last week, but it didn't arrive on the West Coast. I can honestly say that this week is going to be awesome. Look at all that great stuff.

Matt's note: As much as I hate Superman, I'll pick up #700 just cause it's a milestone. I hope they handle it as well as Batman was handled.  I'm still undecided about whether I'll pick up Avengers. 


Arnab:
American Vampire #4
Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne #3
Batman: Streets of Gotham #13
Birds of Prey #2
Green Arrow #1
JLA: The Rise of Arsenal #4
Superman #700
X-Factor 206
X-Men Legacy #237


Matt:
X-Men Legacy #237
X-Factor #206
Return of Bruce Wayne #3
Green Lantern Corps #49
Superman #700
American Vampire #4
Avengers #2 ?

No comments:

Post a Comment