Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Blackest Night Opinion Piece

Arnab linked me to this article last night, and it really just sums everything up so well I thought I would share it. I'm not sure if it's proper to link to other articles, but what the hell.

The article basically talks about how great Blackest Night is. The whole thing is very well written, but my favorite line?

"Oh yeah, and last week’s issue… where the various rings deputize the New Guardians. Yeah, we had to clean our shorts too. It’s alright. We admit it."

It's just so damn true.

I'd also like to echo the sentiment that it's nice when you want to buy the tie-ins, rather than when you have to. I'm looking at you, Marvel. Take notes.

Mania.com - Why BLACKEST NIGHT Has Become Comics' Brightest Day

No comments:

Post a Comment