Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Writer's Pull List: 05-26-10

Matt: I used to think that 8 comics a week was huge.  Now it's become standard.  I may have to start selling my body to afford this habit.
Arnab: There was a time when 8 comics was my entire pull list. Now it's an every week thing. I'm going to have to join you on your new endeavor.

Arnab's Pull List
Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne #2
Gotham City Sirens #12
Green Lantern #54
Justice League: The Rise of Arsenal #3
Superman: War of the Supermen #4
X-Force #27
X-Men Origins: Emma Frost
X-Men Second Coming Revelations: Blind Science


Matt's Pull List
Dazzler
Secret Avengers #1
X-Force #27
X-Men Origins: Emma Frost (maybe)
Second Coming Revelations: Blind Science
Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne #2
Green Lantern #54
Green Lantern Corps #48
Wonder Woman #44
American Vampire #2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment