Tuesday, May 18, 2010

When I said I was ready...I lied.

Hello my readers. I have some news for yall. Starting this week I will be writing for two different sites. I will continue doing my reviews here for everything that is not DC and I will be doing all my DC reviews at ComicAttack.net. I will be linking all my DC reviews to my posts here, so it'll be easy access for you guys. And fear not, I have already come up with some ways that will make up for me abandoning you all, at least my DC reviews abandoning you.

New Mutants #13 ***1/2
I thought it was a fairly mellow issue. I can't particularly say I've ever really liked Dani Moonstar. I'm not altogether sure why. I thought she was cool when she kicked Ares' ass, but other than that I have found her to be significantly annoying. And her talking about Hope right in front of Hope was ridiculous. I'm glad Hope beat her down. The X-Men have been systematically trapped on their Island, how can they survive this? What exactly is happening with the Science Guild? I love seeing Scott get some action, as little as it was. It's just been too long since he was a part of the major action. I think people are expecting too much from Hope, I mean, it's not like anyone knows what she's actually supposed to do. And yea, it sucks that people keep dying to protect her. But if you really think about it, they'd be dying regardless of her existence.The inside art is good, the cover art is awesome.

And to reach my DC reviews, click here. Though if you're reading this on Tuesday the 18th, that page may not be ready just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment