Thursday, February 11, 2010

If you need me, just yell. I'll hear you.

Many apologies my faithful, ha, readers. I will make a stronger attempt to make sure my posts come out much sooner.


Red Robin #9 ***
Tim Drake-Wayne is back in Gotham, can I get a hell yes? I've been slightly vocal about my displeasure with Tim being out of town, on his own, not in good terms with Dick, and while everything has not become all fixed and whatnot, this is definitely the step in the right direction. I'm not sure how I feel about Tim getting with Tam Fox, though she is a much better option than Stephanie Brown. Personally I think he should hook up with the Squire (Beryl.) Moving on, I'm only slightly intrigued by Vicki Vale's appearance, as my perception of her (which is a slightly sluttier, ineffective Lois Lang) is not so great. But that being said, I do wonder what is to come of Thomas Elliot's flirtations with her. My favorite part, naturally, was when Conner (with Krypto in tow) made a visit to his BFF Tim. I knew that this was a lead up to Tim and Stephanie taking on Ra's so that wasn't really a surprise. All in all, not bad for a set-up issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment