Sunday, May 8, 2011

Free Comic Book Day

So as most of you know by now, Saturday was Free Comic Book Day.  My local comic book store, Collector's Paradise, has a fantastic event every year. They recently opened a second store, so this month they had two major events. Unfortunately, I could only get to one store. Check out some pictures after the jump!


Look at all those people that were there to see a wide array of comics creators

This is my sister, perusing through our early copy of Undying Love #2

This is Nick. He's one of my comic book guys; he knows lots and is totally awesome
(and as you can see, completely unaware his picture is being taken)

This is Daniel Freedman and Tomm Coker, the creative team of Undying LoveI know it's early, but I'm going to predict early on that this will be the best new series of the year, so pick it up!

And what's a comic book event without Batman?

Oh look, there's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment