Monday, November 23, 2009

Hello and Everything that Encompasses

"Good Morning Starshine, the Earth says 'Hello'! " (Willy Wonka)
For today and the rest of your time spent in our universe, you can refer to me as Arnab. I've never written for a blog before, so forgive me if I may sound (non-vocally of course) a tad out of sorts. As Matt has mentioned, we are indeed friends and he has invited me to share with you all my thoughts, views, and everything I think about comics in general. Matt is pretty much one of two of my comic buddies, and definitely a person to be held in high regard, both in and outside of the realm of comics, superheroes, and everything awesome.

I thought it would behoove any, if not all, the readers to know which comics I follow and thus will probably be reviewing. I should also mention that I am more than willing to read and review any comic that is offered up and this list will most likely grow. Like Matt, I will divide them by publisher.

MARVEL:
X-Men Legacy
Uncanny X-Men
New Mutants
X-Force
Cable
Deadpool
Necrosha
New Avengers (sometimes)
Dark Avengers
Dark X-Men
The List
Psylocke (miniseries)

DC:
Green Lantern
Green Lantern Corps
Blackest Night-All Tie Ins
Batman
Batman and Robin
Red Robin
Gotham City Sirens
Streets of Gotham
Adventure Comics
Teen Titans (although I'm not completely up to date)
World's Finest (miniseries)
Superman Secret Origin (miniseries)
Green Arrow and Black Canary

Image:
The Walking Dead

Top Cow:
Berserker

I will also probably end up reviewing TPB's and any other collected issues I read. My first real post will probably come later today, hopefully, although most likely it will be a work in progress.

Watch for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment