Saturday, November 28, 2009

Gashapon 11/25/09 Addendum, and other news bit

Apparently I completely missed that New Mutants was new this week. Thanks to Arnab for pointing that out.

New Mutants 7 (**1/2)

Unfortunately, it offsets the awesome week of comics I had already read by being not so awesome. Not that it was bad, but I think compared to how much I enjoyed Uncanny, GL and BN, it was just sorta 'meh.' I didn't feel that anything of substance happened. I will admit that apart from knowing technically who the Hellions are, I know nothing about them, so them coming back doesn't have the emotional significance it perhaps should. Also, while I loved Uncanny and don't want to mess with that, how do all these different storylines get rectified with each other? That continuously annoys me, and I have to wait for a huge event to tie all the different X-Men arcs together so I know exactly where we are.

In other news, Phoenix Lantern Corps is now listed at Comic Blog Elite. You can see the badge to the right and everything. Aren't we fancy? To any new readers that have found us via CBE, hope you like what you see and will keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment