Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Writer's Pull List 11-03-10

Hey folks, this is our pull list. Everything we'll be reading this week and will be reviewing.

Arnab's Note:
I'm a little displeased that Avengers: The Children's Crusade is late. In other news, I am happy that DC decided to push Batman Inc.'s launch back so that the Bruce Wayne could return in a timely fashion.

Matt's Note: I too have been wondering where the hell Children's Crusade is. In other news I finally got my ass to the comic shop.


Arnab's List:
DC
Batman and Robin #16
Batman/Catwoman Follow the Money
Brightest Day #13
Red Hood: Lost Days #6
Superboy #1

Marvel
Generation Hope #1

Matt's List:
Batman and Robin #16
Superboy #1
Generation Hope #1
Scarlet #3
X-Men: To Serve and Protect #1 (Maybe)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer #38

No comments:

Post a Comment