Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Writer's Pull List 10-13-10

How's it going folks! For those of you who are new to the site, the pull list is meant to give you a preview of the books that we will be reading and reviewing this week.

Arnab's Note: Like I previously mentioned, all the regular Bat-titles will not be released this month. Instead, there will be a series of one shots under the headline "Bruce Wayne: The Road Home."

Matt's Note:  I'm not going anywhere this weekend, so I will actually have time to stop by the Comic Shop! I hope they didn't throw out my comics. And PS - I'm done with X-Men vs. Vampires. I couldn't get through #3.

Arnab's List:
DC
Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne #5
Bruce Wayne: The Road Home - Batgirl
Bruce Wayne: The Road Home - Batman & Robin
Bruce Wayne: The Road Home - Red Robin
Green Lantern #58
Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors #3

Marvel
X-Men #4

Matt's List
Bruce Wayne: The Road Home - Batman & Robin
Bruce Wayne: The Road Home - Red Robin
Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne #5
Green Lantern #58
Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors #3

No comments:

Post a Comment